Saturday, April 19, 2008

the things

the things I wanna say
the things I wanna say
sound crazy
even to me
even when i don't say 'em
even when i just think 'em
another voice thinks alongside
thats crazy
thats crazy
trouble is
trouble is
it follows up with
say it anyway
say it anyway


the things i wanna say sound crazy
and keeping quiet
is not my greatest skill
making trouble
making waves
admiring shallow graves
eating nothing for breakfast
but dessert

tired
so tired
of playing nice
been doing it
all these years

the things i wanna say
are crazy
even to me
can't keep my mouth shut
can't keep my foot in
ask for seconds
of my just desserts

the only thing crazier
than the things
i wanna say
is wanting
to say em
to you

wanting
to say em
to you

the things i wanna say are crazy
the things
i wanna say


goin to hell
on a bicycle
takes a long time
'less of course
yr already there

No comments: