Friday, October 28, 2005

so...

I haven't written a conversational update in a while...
still unemployed...
just got my LAST unemployment check...
bummer.
got a job?
preferably one with few hours and a lot of pay?

"Envy The Cockroach" rehearsals are going well...
I just need to get off book. I get to be several variations
on Johnny Asshole this show...
gonna be fun.


I drank a lot of brandy tonight,
thus the previous post...
whoohooo!


uhm,
let's see...
TDU is in flux...
we're trying a new bass player in a week or two,
we'll see how it goes...

The Mathletes (or some variation thereof)
have gigs on Nov 3-5...
and I doubt we'll have a full rehearsal before then.

I think I'm gonna go smoke a j on the porch...
maybe that'll help...

I doubt it.

grrrr...

2 comments:

Powergirl said...

We have rehearsal scheduled on Sunday at 630

Kid Ornery said...

I have a standing comittment to TDU practice from 6-8 on Sundays...
already cancelled one for Mathletes practice...
I can leave this one early,
but not 6:30 early...