Saturday, October 29, 2005

you missed it..

LCD Soundsystem was fantastic...
amazing show...

got to have some great conversation with an old friend
and dance...
who could ask for more?

oh, and you, the beauty who told me she enjoyed reading my blog...
it's true, I don't know you, but I would like to (but you knew that already, right?),
and I do already know some things you probably don't think that I do...

seeya at the two star show?
or atomic sat?

if not, then soon I'm sure...

anyway, all of you should quit yr jobs,
and go dancing...
really...
it's good fr the soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awfully sweet of you...
and i guess i would like to know what you know that i probably don't think you know about me (maybe)...
in vegas right now at a music festival
i just kicked the swarthy guy from the shins out of my room because he wouldn't stop yapping... he passed out in the hallway right in front of the door (guess i should bring him in to a bed, but i'm afraid to wake him up and get him started again)
also just found a few left over lines hidden behind the laptop (the junky-secret-stash for the end of the night) sleeps overrated anyway, right
have a happy halloween