Friday, July 16, 2004

Liberty - Dark Horse on the Third Ballot: "The nomination process was over. LP delegates had chosen as their standard-bearer a man who had willfully refused to file his federal tax return for years, refused to get a driver's license but continued to drive his car despite having been ticketed so many times that he couldn't recall the exact number, proposed to blow up the United Nations building, wanted to force criminals in prisons to stay in bed until their muscles atrophied, and planned to force Congress to take a 'special version' of his class on the Constitution. And the overwhelming majority of delegates didn't know any of this about their nominee"

via www.washingtonmonthly.com and Hit & Run

The Libs did it! They actually found a bigger nutcase than GW to run!
Don't get me wrong, I love me some tinfoil hat...but I'm not running for president...yet...
I have plans for '08, but since I'll be running strictly as a nutcase I think that'll be o.k...

No comments: