Tuesday, February 08, 2005

bored bored bored

so, I got one of those e-mail questionaires:

here it is:


Welcome to the Winter 2005 edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you will send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already!


1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Southern France- if it's good enough for Robert Crumb and Richard Belzer it's good enough for me...
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? my leather jacket - which is pretty much just a costume piece...
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? I have no idea...I'm going to buy the new LCD soundsystem as soon as it comes out...I bought Merle Haggard, Ray Charles, Fela, and Nick Cave DVD's last week though

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? during the week: 7:45 or whatever time my heart burn wakes me up - on the weekend - sometime between 9 and 2

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? um, blenders are good I guess

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I do play several thank you very much
7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? old pickup truck
8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? not even sure I believe in life before death
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? green eggs and ham
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring
11. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? my car has no trunk
12. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? duh, keep that raw nasty sh*t away from me...gimme a burger, with bacon and cheese
13. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? ?
14. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?
15. WHO Did YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Karen
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Uhm, I'm a guy, am I supposed to have one of these?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter
18. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Butter
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? red
20. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 85 Oldsmobile Station Wagon
21. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Salami
22. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pasadena, Tx
23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? well, I am a guy but I don't really have one of these either...
does Jell-o wrestling count?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flower hater! I wouldn't want to read the blog of a flower-hater anyways!

Kid Ornery said...

I never said I hated flowers,
just that I don't have a favorite.
I love all of the world's plants.
In fact I'm working on a plan to take
over the world that involves controlling
the entire plant kingdom...
you in?

Anonymous said...

All plants are equal, but some plants are more equal than others.

C