Saturday, April 16, 2005

Vinyl Mine

Vinyl Mine:
"Bongwater made it cool again to love those 'old' uncool songs by taking them apart and smooshing them back together into something cooler, stronger, better, lo-fi, immediate, direct and with muchus sonicus maximus."

Double Bummer was one of THE records of my college years.
Kramer totally shaped my recording/engineering aesthetic.
If I wasn't on my way to rehearsal this is where I'd talk about Shockabilly, The Chadbournes, etc...
but I have to run...

on another note...
Go see "Elemental" at Diverseworks tonight.
It was great.
Then go to Helios and see ** Symphony with Les Saucy Pants and Mike Hagga...
should be a fun show...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

then come to the party at my house, and bring the helios gang with you if you can.

Kid Ornery said...

Gonna try to swing by...
maybe I'll sneak out of Helios early...
seeya,

M