Wednesday, March 22, 2006

drunk blogging

not even last call
wondering what
why and where
and everyone I know is crazy
spent more on whiskey
in the last two days than
I've spent on groceries
in a month
if I see the light
at the end of the tunnel
it's cause I can see
the end of the tunnel
and I ain't so sure
that's good
so for what it's worth
I do what I can
and I try
to do it right
but till these particular
clouds lift
it's all I can do
to lift my head
so if I manage a smile
try not to judge
too harsh
it really don't
mean so much
it's just that
sometimes maybe
I'm not so quite
out of touch
no reason to
get out of bed
till the sun goes
down
we'll see
how it all turns out


show I did sound design for opening
Friday...

www.mildredsumbrella.com

M

2 comments:

Powergirl said...

Like you buy groceries.

Angi D said...

I love when you drunk blog... seems so much more honest and true than some of your sober stuff.

In the end, what will you remember... the drunk partying or the turkey mignon?