Friday, December 01, 2006

Garage Sale - I'm selling a lot of CD's (Jazz, Country, Experimental, etc...) - Saturday

1811 dunlavy (between w. gray and westheimer)

furniture, computer items, free items, vintage stuff,
men & women's clothing, books, records, housewares,
bric-a-brac, 25c/10c items, art items, candles, bird cage,
many christmas items and decorations...

Me and some folks from The Adding Machine are getting rid of lots of cool stuff...
I'm selling a lot of rare and obscure cd's at 2 bucks a pop,
and some DVD's and a few other things...

if you want my vinyl you have to make an appt with me to come browse the collection...

anyway, come buy cool stuff on the cheap Saturday...
we're starting freakin' early...
by 8 for sure...



Kid Ornery
 
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race
 ~H.G. Wells
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could've shown up sooner... from what I understand, you had quite the vibrator selection... at least you made some "phat bank", as the kids these days call it.

C