Wednesday, December 08, 2004

That's some catch, that catch-22!

so, here, in a nutshell is where I'm at...
lost "good" job I applied for ran a credit check, and then wouldn't
hire me. When I lost my last tech-job the first thing to lost out was
my creditors. It's true! I chose to eat and keep my utilities on
rather than pay my credit card debts. So, they all show up on my
credit report... If I ever really recover (which I still haven't) I'd
be happy to take out a consolidation loan, or work with my creditors
to start paying these debts off. Can't do that till I get a decent
paying job, and I can't get hired for a decent paying job because of
the debt...

so, I just got the call about a new job yesterday...
I start Monday...
but I'll probably end up getting fired again AFTER they finish the
background check and discover that yes, while unemployed, I was
FREAKIN' POOR!!!!

so, until I get a decent job I can't even think about cleaning up my
credit report, and because of my credit report I can't get a good
job!!!

WHOOHOOO!!!

I've already given notice at my part time gig, which means I'll either
by fully employed, or fully unemployed by the end of next week!!!

YAY!

No comments: