Wednesday, February 02, 2005

good mood

I have been in an exceptionally good mood lately...
not sure why, although I'm sure the BLP show being a hit helped,
and of course the rock magic of The Mathletes is a powerful
happy thing...
but it's really weird...
sure, the undercurrent of desperation is there...
the idea that if I have to do this job,
or really any job,
for the rest of my life
I'll go INSANE...
sure, there's that...
and of course there's still
the whole nothing
on the love life front...
and of course the binge drinking,
and other recreational brain destroying activities...
the house is a mess,
the computer in my bedroom died,
my dvd remote broke,
and my car is falling apart...
sure, those things are all there...
but overall,
I'm feeling good, if not downright optimistic...
and all without pharmaceuticals.


No comments: