Monday, February 28, 2005

nightmare

I'm at a little league game at the field across from my mom's in Deer Park. I am scheduled to be executed on the field after the game. I can't get in touch with my Dad as his # has changed, or maybe he's out of town. I'm free to wander as I please until the time comes, so I go over to my mom's to see if we can go see a movie. No luck. While I'm talking to my mom they are towing my car. I then go to visit one of my other friends who are going to executed too and they are busy having their last meal with their family. I express the idea that maybe we should run, since we're apparently free to do so. He says it's pointless that they'd catch us so I wander back over to finish watching the game then I wake up.

2 comments:

William Savoie said...

perhaps you have been in Texas too long when dreams of execution start appearing. just a thought.

Kid Ornery said...

at least they won't be executing minors at the little league field anymore...
sometimes the supreme court surprises me positively!
mostly not...
but sometimes...