Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blogway Baby | Blue Man Boycott Picket June 19, 5pm, Panasonic Theatre on Yonge (south of Bloor at St. Mary)

Blogway Baby | Blue Man Boycott Picket June 19, 5pm, Panasonic Theatre on Yonge (south of Bloor at St. Mary)


"So besides this event being about the growing boycott of this rogue production, it is now also a celebration of the Charter, which turns 23 this year. It's great to be Canadian." (emphasis mine)

Yes, yes,
I'm sure it is.

life and work related stresses are keeping me from sleeping (went to bed around 9 and woke up an hour ago...
about to try to see if I can get another hour or two in before work...)

So, I'm pro-union...
but I want to make a special case for the arts...
but not for the blue man group.

I am too out of it start writing about this now,
but I'm filing it away in the box where I put all
the things I say I'm going to write about some day
and then never do.

No comments: