Friday, June 24, 2005

REAL ART (and politics and culture)

One of the many things I didn't post on yesterday that I was tempted to...
Ron gets it, and says it...

REAL ART (and politics and culture): "Okay, so we haven't reached the depravity of the Third Reich's 'Angel of Death,' Dr. Josef Mengele, just yet, but it sounds like we're on the way. The more I learn about what's going on in America's name at these 'detention centers,' the more I believe that 'Nazi' is the right word to use. I guarantee that if this was happening to American soldiers, the right wing would be screaming 'Nazi' at the top of their lungs, and, of course, they'd be justified in doing so. This use of doctors and POW medical records is really fucking creepy. Things are bad. Really bad."

The New Dr. Mengele.
Yes.
Really bad.

No comments: