Friday, July 29, 2005

oddz and endz

Well,
o.k. the internet is back on at the house...
whoohoo!
haven't been updating much...
so, what I have been doing since I lost my job?
mostly sleeping.
sleeping and tamalalia.
but now I've spent so much time in bed
that my back hurts, so I guess it's time
to get back to life...
uh, yipee.

I did go to the "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"
audtions on Wednesday...
didn't pass either test,
but Melissa was there and she got in on the movie week quiz...
and I did read Sartre's "The Condemned of Altona" while I waited in line. Great stuff.
I was at the Galleria from 10:30 till around 3:00, and the guy next to me smelled a little, and had very bad breath.
overall it was probably about as productive as looking for work,
maybe more so, after all, I did finish the Sartre.

If yr thinking about coming to see Tamalalia make your reservations NOW.
We are selling out quickly.


Oh, and for those of you who didn't make it to the starr project show, here's
Suitcase, the band that won our round...
they're great.

that's all I gotta say right now.
and now I've said it.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Welcome back, Mike.