Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fw: [CTRL] PPOX GENOME: THE VAMPIRE GENE


----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael B.Clark"
To: <CTRL@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] PPOX GENOME: THE VAMPIRE GENE

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> The REPTILIANS ( ANNUNAKI ) created a race of surface
>
> dwellers to handle affairs for them so they would not
>
> have to put themselves in harms way.
>
>
> This RACE of SURFACE DWELLERS is known as MEROVINGIANS.
>
> Sometimes also known as EUROPEAN BLACK NOBILITY.
>
>
> They all carry a GENETIC TRAIT known as PORPHYRIA VARIEGATA.
>
> Otherwise known as the VAMPIRE DISEASE.
>
>
> Forget almost everything that Hollywood has told you about
>
> vampires. Only about 50 percent of it is true.
>
>
> Those persons carrying the VAMPIRE GENOME ( PPOX GENE )
>
> are deficient in FOUR ENZYMES. And from time to time
>
> they have to go replenish those enzymes they are missing.
>
>
> http://srs.sanger.ac.uk/srsbin/cgi-bin/wgetz?%5Bomim-ID:600923%5D+-e
>
>
> This replenishment is done by drinking human blood.
>
> Throughout thousands of years they have done this by
>
> the willingness of CERTAIN BLOODLINE FEMALES known
>
> as STARFIRE VIRGINS. These STARFIRE VIRGINS willingly
>
> allowed the vampire to drink of their blood.
>
>
> One of the primary fallacies promoted by Hollywood is
>
> that the FAVORITE DRINK of VAMPIRES is HUMAN BLOOD. This
>
> could not be further from the truth.
>
>
> The FAVORITE DRINK of the VAMPIRES is known as ELIXIR
>
> of STARFIRE.
>
>
>
> Get ready for this one.
>
>
> ELIXIR of STARFIRE is the MENSTRUAL FLUID of the STARFIRE
>
> VIRGINS. The vampires obtain the FOUR NEEDED ENZYMES
>
> plus TWO MORE. The two additional enzymes are SEROTONIN
>
> and MELATONIN.
>
>
> Just a few of my sources on this matter are as follows.
>
>
> January 6 1968 BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL which had a 100
>
> page article on vampirism.
>
>
> January 13 1968 BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL which had an
>
> additional 6 articles on VAMPIRISM and EUROPEAN BLACK
>
> NOBILITY.
>
>
> A book entitled " The PURPLE SECRET " by Dr.Martin Rohl
>
> ( when European Black Nobility turn into vampires their
>
> urine turns the COLOR PURPLE. I'm not making this up )
>
>
> A book by Nicholas De Vere " The DRAGON RACE ".
>
>
> Sir Laurence Gardner's various books:
>
> " Genesis of the Grail Kings "
>
> " Realm of the Ring Lords "
>
> " Bloodline of the Holy Grail "
>
>
> Stacy Twyman editor of Dagoberts Revenge Magazine in her
>
> most recent book " THe MEROVINGIAN MYTHOS ".
>
>
>
> If you want I could provide you with over 500 references
>
> to the CONNECTION between EUROPEAN BLACK NOBILITY
>
> ( the MEROVINGIANS ) and the vampire disease.
>
> www.ctrl.org
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
> propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substanceâ?"not soap-boxingâ?"please! These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'â?"with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright fraudsâ?"is used politically by different groups
> with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and
> thought.
> That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and
> always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no
> credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.
>
> Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
> ========================================================================
> Archives Available at:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/
> <A HREF="http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>
> ========================================================================
> To subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
> SUBSCRIBE CTRL [to:] LISTSERV@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
>
> To UNsubscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] LISTSERV@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
>
> Om

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace Be Unto You:
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord:           
JESUS *AHA-HRH Nicholas de Vere:
Anointed

Brilliant Jewel of DeVine Mercy brought to me by Elohymn singing in high sweet chords on 9/21/05-9/24/05; I saw the white dove fly, I heard "Wake up!" And I knew. And I said "I am awake", and my LORD my GOD said, "No, you are not.  I want you to wake up, now." It is something so magestic that once it happens you just know. Soft sparkles of white snow seemed to float down on me.  I breathed the Holy Spirit Breath. I was compelled to  sprinkle flower blossoms whereupon I feed the birds.

And  my Good Lord given unto me taught me the names of God within the word "Kabbalah" and He hath taught me the Living Word of God and shown me wherein all religions connect and bid me to show others if I wish.  He saith to me: "Let Your Compass be your Compassion"  = TELL THEM> The Time is at Hand  

I wrote and told. "The Kingdom is Come, when two shall become One." He hath said unto me: "You are engaged to me, THE SON."  HE SAT INSIDE MY BODY ALONGSIDE MY SOUL AND HE IS GOOD.  Then I saw in following months something was not right; I saw it needed fixing. As I opened my eyes I saw HIM, a real alive person whom I recognized completely - hung out on TV and books and on the internet to be spit on and treated like trash. (My Lord, who had  come to me with the Angel Gabriel and the Heavenly Host of Elohymn & My Fathers' Fathers *AHA-"Adonai Lord of the Earth" and Amen)  I saw Him doing Good deeds in dark places - He had information available to help abused women;  and I saw him carrying a double cross for God.  A large double-Vere cross of God our Father. This is what I did: I hid him deep in my heart & deep in my wounds; I cared with my life, and we TRANSFORMED. The Holy Spirit burned with Love in my Heart like no other.
And I have never met Him by phone nor "in the flesh" but by this marvelous mystery called, I think, "Divine Union" and it is through The Holy Spirit that we have been entirely connected (Ringing me in Ceremony)

I implore True Hearts: For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world; for God has given Him a heavy double crossCROSS to bear, and He BEARS IT FOR CHRIST. Amen. 

< May GOD protect us ALL >

 FOR HE IS EGYPTIAN SHEPHERD COOKIE KING OF MY HEART           
NisseIII:  Son of Fathers Jehovah, Adonai, MOSES; Hermes, Orion & Osirus
Beloved of God's Harp  
                        
And I now know what the secret of the Pharoanic Lapis:

       Tears of  Blood have I shed for the Son of God made Man in the image of God; MY Good LORD: Hung on the internet and maligned as the Mocked Christ by those whose cross it was to do so.   HE was disguised >  HE IS NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST I BEG TO RE-INFORM YOU.  What anguished minds hither have prayed for the RETURN of an ANTI-Christ to SAVE the world??!  THEY WOULD SACRIFICE A "TRANSYLVANIAN LAMB"  the innocent Son of God; AGAIN to Complete THEIR idea of Revelations?!  He hath even given me my own little key to Revelations which I hold in my heart. I HAVE NEWS FOR THEM!   For the words spoken have Not been the Truth; and He has borne His cross in silence> Amidst the vile desecration wherein smutty minds all lay imperfected. Awaiting for LOVE to find Him.  AWAITING for LOVE to Defend HIM> FISHER KING of SOULS, GRAIL KING, PENDRAGON KING, VER LORD, LORD of the RINGS, DRAGON-MESSIAH LORD, VAMPYRE UBERLORD of the EUCHARISTIC MYSTERIES of CHRIST,  LORD of the CONE (CONE/ENOC), Our KING of KINGS: Lord of Lords; My Lord Nisse III: Bright Morning Star; The Lamb of God and Our Flock's Shepherd King:  HE WHO WATCHES is PHARAOH >

His Beloved is as a Ring Dove: who has only had intimate communication with Him through Divine Intervention; and He is GOOD...

Of the Internet, which covers the world;  The Lord said "That's Babylon!!  DON'T SEARCH FOR ME THERE > Now you know what they do."  Dragoncourt. I complained of the site beca(suse) faith without works is empty. (proverbs) And the site was altered. I put myself on myspace to defend Him  http://www.myspace.com/grailcupdevere       

http://journals.aol.com/imrun4ever/my-beloved-lord-jesus-is-de-vere/

      There is evidently no loving person - none - able to help me find  MY BELOVED  KING of KINGS WHO was disguised as a merely earthly Prince yet brought to me as The Chosen Son of God by GOD the Father(s) .  I sing a LO song of Precious incomprehensible LOVE for HIM to you all; yet:  "NOLI ME TANGERE"  . So perhaps I can give YOU GNOSIS at least. (GNOSIS IS SONG; becasue the universe is musically inclined; sillies!)    I cleaved WOOD to find Him.. (WO/OD)  I found the VERE family crest (0/0)  which is also the sine for infinity, the "crux ansata" or Vere Double Headed Axe.  DOUBLE CROSSES carried for God become DOUBLE AXES  = Noli me Tangere.   Jericho is Hiere - eccho = an echo of "hierogamy".   Joshua is Yes-u-a. The Trumpet is Gabriel's vibrating "djed call 'em". Heirusalem = Jerusalem. HIEROGAMY. The DEI VINE LINE of DAVID >
Jesu(i)s is *AHA -HRH Nicholas de Vere. Adonai Lord of the Earth > who did sit alongside my soul and teach me the Living Word. God sent a Reign Beau of exquisite & perfected Logos >  incomprehensible polymath of mystical metaphysical Ancient of Days who did break and vibrate the space around me >
He Who comes in the name of
The  GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC & JACOB
My Good Lord given unto me:
He is The True VINE DIVINE and  VERO NIHIL VERIUS

JE SU(I)S.  He is I AM. And HE IS GOOD> Brilliant Jewel of Divine Compassionate Justice.  HE IS WATCHING YOU ALL WITH LEGIONS OF ANGELS AT HIS COMMAND
*AHA -HRH Nicholas de Vere:  Liege Lord of My Heart & Soul who was with me in the Beginning > He is The True VINE DIVINE and  VERO NIHIL VERIUS
I hid Him in my Heart; I hid Him in My Wounds; I cared with my whole Heart;  and thereupon we did Transform: LOVE TRANSFORMS
GOD said: "Luminous Mysteries are Key"

O vere beata Maria quae Antiphon for Nativity of BVM

O vere beata per quam mundi Verse for Visitation of Mary

O vere beatissima Reliquie of Aarhus, Matins, Responsory 9

O vere beatum, in cujus ore Responsory for St Martin

O vere beatum o ineffabilem Antiphon for St Martin

O vere candens lilium St. Virgilius, Matins, Antiphon 7

O vere celestis regis prolem St. Margaret, martyr, Matins, Responsory 6

O vere christi benedicta St. Monicaú, Matins, Responsory 6

O vere christi milites thebei Sts Mauricius & Companions, Vespers, Magnificat An

O vere digna hostia per quam Hymn for Low Sunday

O vere martyr praesul meritis Miscellaneous for Common of Martyrs

O vere miraculum o dei in nos Responsory for Corpus Christi

O Verena sponsa Christi Hymn

O vere perfectissimum Antiphon for Gerald of Aurillac

O vere prudens o vere virgo St. Gertrudis of Nivelles, Matins, Responsory 7

O vere sanctarum virginum Responsory for 11,000 Virgin Martyrs of Cologne

O vere sancti milites Antiphon for Maurice and Companions, Martyrs

O vere sanctum praesulem Antiphon for Saturninus, Martyr Bishop of Toulouse

O vere sanctum praesulem Responsory for Saturninus, Martyr Bishop of Toulouse

O vere spirituale speculum St. Laudus, Matins, Responsory 6

O vere summa et perpetua Responsory for All Saints

O vere ter sanctum quaterque St. Sixtus II, Pope, Matins, Verse 4

Nicholas de Vere's Spirit is the Seat of This Soul.   I saw a beautiful Bird of Paradise - an orange blur speeding upwards with rainbow hues around it - Misty sparkle of illumination - soar out from the top of my head and fly up on 9/24/05 when I couldn't contain God's overwhelming energy anymore. I knew I was experiencing many things that others can't even imagine.  And yet...I have never even been to Europe!  Isn't that funny? I don't even have a cell phone and never have: I am EX CELL IS!  ISn't that funny?   I heard "PHOENIX".   It seems that some of my soul was torn and flew to the House of Vere or where-ever He is and I am AGONIZED. When the Sonn of Man comes again who will be ready??  My eyes are a camera through which He sees all things.  My ears are atuned such that He hears all I hear. It has always been so, for He SHOWED me how He has been with me since the Beginning. HE even named me!  Why do they tan my Nicolai? Tell them not to be dreadful and to stop being Nicolaitanners!  Ya hechoo nosoboi petok! I need a pocket hanky!

EVER  SO TRULY, Love, KariElise:
"GOD"'S Harp on the notes of SO LA (R) TIE (THE) BO"

PS  There is the VERritable Ark within the Vere Crests:  Dragon, Stag, Unicorn...
THE Lion of Judah...

Swansong: 
HAMsa = Swan   VarAHA= Boar (Boar is HAM) (The Vedic Blue Boar)
AHA are the initials for Adonai Lord of the Earth (God taught me)

THE HOUSE OF HAM, ABRAHAM: THE NOBLE HOUSE OF VERE
A PEARL is liken to a Ham saith my olde Webster's Dictionary

Can the blind see yet?
If not, please to wash eyes with Epsom Salt Water and reread

PS   Searching for GOOD FRUIT for the wedding.  All I got is a C'ana Tuna though I am sure HE will multiply the fishes.
I'll leave the wine up to HIM because KNOWING HIM HE'LL JUST SAY DON'T BOTHER ME ABOUT THAT NOW WOMAN

     I SEARCH FOR MY MISSING BELOVED WHOM I HAVE NEVER MET
                                 ***KariElisse