Sunday, November 20, 2005

Fw: [BAD SIGNAL]On Drinking

if you haven't subscribed to bad signal I reccomend it...
where else can you read things like this?

----- Original Message -----
From: <WarrenE@aol.com>
To: <badsignal@lists.flirble.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 7:27 PM
Subject: [BAD SIGNAL]On Drinking

> bad signal
> WARREN ELLIS
>
> So I had this dream last night and it's stuck with me all
> day. So much so that I'm now writing it down to try and
> exorcise it.
>
> So in this dream I'm taking the piss horribly out of David
> Mamet. I'm not sure why, except possibly he's drinking
> Budweiser and refusing whisky. And I'm taking the piss
> out of him, his Hemingway complex, his religious bullshit,
> his cheerful keyboard-wankery and his reduction of
> everything to basically chopping fucking wood.
>
> And for no good reason I can see, he shows me his penis.
> And it's square. Well, it's rectangular, I guess. But
> you know what I mean. It has corners. And an oaky
> grain to it. And he tells me that he has to take a tomahawk
> and hack a fresh notch in Rebecca Pidgeon before he
> fucks her each month. Because more than once a month,
> he says, and a man can get to kind of like it, and it's one
> short step from there to wearing a dress.
>
> And the thing is that alcohol has not actually passed
> my lips all week. Haven't been drinking this week at all.
>
> I'm not really sure what to do.
>
> -- W
>
> ...................
> UNSUBSCRIBE:
> http://www.flirble.org/mailman/listinfo/badsignal

No comments: