Wednesday, January 25, 2006

insomnia

I'm a prime candidate for Lunesta.
(which scares the hell out of me, by the way, the drug itself,
not that I'm a candidate for it...)
Woke up at 4:30 and by 4:35 I'd allowed myself
to think about "the adding machine" and,
well then there was no stopping it...
and now I have to get in the shower to
get ready for work...

so yeah, I've started work on "the adding machine"...
by work I mean reading it over and over and making lots of notes...
I'm talking to a few folks I'd like to have on the production team,
and I'm eyeing towards putting it up during the next real break I have,
and I have no idea when that will be...or where we'll do it...
although I'd love to get a cast pinned down for a public reading on May Day.

and Charlie and I are thinking about taking "Hamletmachine" and making a Last Bastions album from it...
I've only talked to a possible "Ophelia" so far, but Charlie asked me about it again
yesterday, so hopefully I'll pin her down soon and find our Hamlet too...

anyway, I'm off to the shower so I can go file.
got my friend john's car right now or I'd already be on the bike
and on my way...

No comments: