Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

I knew they'd never show it:

Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.:

"If you don’t want to register for the New York Times, then I’ll sum it up quickly. Showtime saw the episode, they freaked out, and they decided not to show it. Considering it’s Miike, that shouldn’t really surprise anyone. Hell, when I was talking to Stuart Gordon about the show before anyone had actually started shooting, I asked him which one would be the craziest, and he started laughing. “Oh, Miike. No question. American TV is just not ready.” Turns out Stuart’s prescient, because American TV indeed does not appear to be ready."

If you wonder how I knew throw "Visitor Q" or "Audition" into yr netflix queue...

No comments: