Tuesday, March 07, 2006

what's up?

haven't been blogging much...
mostly been hiding in the cave.
whoohoo.

running crew on "uncle vanya"
sound design for "(sic)"
and getting ready for auditions
for the auditions for "speeding motorcycle"
and sleeping...
lots of sleeping...
not enough looking for work.

this is what's going on.

The lower the President's approval rating gets
the less angry I feel
and the less vital political blogging seems...
of course that leaves me more free time
for reading about the lizard people, etc,
but I really haven't been doing much of that either.

I could write about the big open sore on my leg,
but I don't think you want to read it.
Gross is not really my thing.

I think when I come up from the cave
there'll be some real drinkin'
and night or two of madness...
then probably back to work...

eh, work.

No comments: