Saturday, June 03, 2006

what's up?

Speeding Motorcycle is still amazing.
Make yr reservations NOW!

other than that
just looking for work
(had a second interview recently that went well)
and drinking a bit
(or more than a bit,
or perhaps just
several successive bits)
and trying to finish casting
"the adding machine"
and trying not to panic
about this or that
or any other thing
and taking naps
lots of naps
sometimes at night
in fact
I think I'm going
back to bed now
or shortly
maybe
I'll watch some TV
or read some comics
or sing "Wedding"
to myself 100 times
(did I mention
that you
should go see
Speeding Motorcycle?)

Go read Starfucker's latest coupla
posts on the show...

last night was a good night
some good friends saw the show
and dug it much.
Daniel came and saw it again
with his band "the Nitemares"
They also all dug it much.
Drank at the axiom,
rudz, then...

last night
a notsuoh night

some disappointed
I left before daylight

just drank soda there though...

so now I really do think
it's back to bed
so I can be ready
and fresh
(after a red bull or two)
for the show tonight.

No comments: