Saturday, October 28, 2006

drunk blogging

so

i had an incredible day today

how 'bout you?

went to a wedding

of a friend

and the way
the good will flowed

watching it

watching people just
being nice to each other

was invigorating

2nd time ever drunk on wine
so we'll see how tomorrow feels

all I can do to keep from going dancing

RIGHT NOW!

but since I spent
the groceries
on whiskey
last night
somehow
dancing isn't
a realistic option

and I think
that says a lot

a

lot

but right now
I'm kinda drunk
and kinda high
and really amazed
that people
maybe aren't
as damned awful
as I expect

on that note
I'm off

maybe tomorrow
I'll still like all of you

we'll see

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a big proponent of people making more of an effort to be nice to each other, but most people just don't seem to think it's worth the effort. But it really does make life a lot more pleasant I think...

C