Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dave's Long Box: ELECTION DAY 2006 - WHOSE SIDE IS YOUR FAVORITE SUPERHERO ON?

Dave's Long Box: ELECTION DAY 2006 - WHOSE SIDE IS YOUR FAVORITE SUPERHERO ON?:
"It's times like these that make me wonder how superheroes would vote. Is Captain America a Republican or a Democrat? What about Batman? It's tempting to attribute one's own political beliefs to one's childhood heroes, but that would be wrong. We're in a No-Spin Zone here at Dave's Long Box, so I have examined the evidence and decided on a political party affiliation for some of my favorite heroes without regard to my personal beliefs.
So, in an effort to piss off readers of all political persuasions, here then is the breakdown. I can't wait for the Green Lantern fans to start flaming me in the comments section..."

funny stuff...
and I think fairly accurate....

No comments: