Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Go Vote!

Unless you were planning on voting for the bad guys,
then it's o.k. to stay home...

fr the rcrd:

Chris Bell gets my vote for governor.
His ethics complaint started the ball rolling
that eventually rolled over Tom Delay.
As far as I'm concerned he can do
anything but get as bad as Tom Delay
and he will now and forever have my
vote...
Maybe some of you folks don't understand
just how important that was. The man
had a stranglehold on our democracy
and Chris Bell stood up and pointed out
what everyone knew but nobody would
say, "The man is a crook."
The end result was Delay's resignation
and Nick Lampson's almost assured
win today.
So Bell gets my vote for anything
pretty much forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude – Bell took millions of dollars in campaign contributions from John O’Quinn, one of the most unethical, sleaziest attorneys in town, and probably Texas for that matter. I have worked for the CPA/attorney who manages every aspect of O’Quinn’s life and business and he is really sucks. He indeed expects favors for those loans. Lots of favors. He basically bought Bell as his bitch. Bell may have not realized what he was getting into, but if he’s that stupid, well, then he doesn’t need to be running our state anyway. After I saw he accepted that filthy money, no way I would have voted for him. I know, I know – I sound rabid, but you truly have no idea just how horrible this man is.