Tuesday, February 15, 2005

been thinking...

read my post about the weekend again and I realized I must sound like some kind of ass...
so let me clarify...
all the experiences I've had in theatre since joining up with the band for tamalalia 6 have been rewarding in and of themselves. I've taken every opportunity because they were things I wanted to do, and I've enjoyed doing them and learned a lot. IBP will be my homebase as long as they'll have me. That said, they are so overwhelmed with talent there that there's not always room for me to even help, much less really do what I want (acting, sound design) so I'm gonna step out and play in some other sandboxes for a while. When I first talked to Nodler about IBP I told him there wasn't another Theatre company in Houston I'd even consider working with. That's just not true anymore. I've had great experiences with Slump and Bobbindoctrin and I'm looking forward to working with Mildred's Umbrella and hopefully Dos Chicas.

There.
I feel better now.

No comments: