Tuesday, February 22, 2005

blogroll, car, etc...

ok car first:
transmission is blown.
it would be $600.00+ for a used one rebuilt.
so that car is dead.
I'll be in the trooper TONIGHT!
grrr...

so tomorrow on my lunch I'll try to get the olds title and the volvo title so I can get those cars outta my name and offa my lawn! whooohooo!

added a few folks to the blogroll...
I try to keep friends/acquaintances up top...
so they may not update as much as some of the others,
but I do check all of these every day (at least every work day)
except of course EROS blog which I can't check from work...

maybe some day I'll organize them as far as personal, politics, comics, art, theory, etc...
but I think it's more fun this way...

eh, back to work...
have I mentioned that work sucks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three things:

1) I'm glad your car issue has been resolved.

2) I have the new LCD Soundsystem if you'd like me to burn you a copy.

3) The New York Attorney General is investigating that horrible stipulation in the WalMart child-labor settlement that they be notified two weeks in advance of any investigation into violations of child-labor laws, which is good.

- Ryan

Kid Ornery said...

1) just drove home in the trooper. Forgot how much fun it was to drive. YAY!

2) yes, Joe was supposed to do that, but has not yet.

3) Elliot Spitzer, right? same guy who beat up on the insurance industry recently? Man's a saint.