Tuesday, February 22, 2005

sick, car, blah, etc.

So, I'm back at work.
Spent the weekend (and Monday) all doped up on nyquil and drifting in and out of consciousness. Today on the way in to work my car overheated and I had to have it towed to Erick's. Luckily John's car was there and ready, so I picked it up and drove it to work...
Looks like I may be back in the old Isuzu trooper before the week is up. It's running again and my step-sister and her husband just got a new car, so they don't need it anymore...
and I fear the Olds is deader than dead.
It's enough to make me wish for Nyquil and the cold dark bed again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe in you man... someday, you will have a car bought from Carmax or some other car lot, and it will have been inspected prior to your purchase of it, and it will run, and it will carry you through many relatively hassle-free miles... it can happen... it must happen...

C