Tuesday, April 26, 2005

a few things

don't buy the new Dinosaur Jr. reissues...
I got "You're living all over me"
The remaster job does not sound good,
and they've crippled the CD so that
it won't play on my PC at all.
Put it in the cd-rom drive and all the machine
recognizes are the videos.
That pisses me off...

um, what else?

was in a small wreck today.
Got rear ended before I got on 45.
My car looked fine,
his car looked fine,
we shook hands and went on our way...
hopefully it'll all work out.

I now have headphones at work,
and not listening to my co-workers all day
helps my morale quite a bit.

whoohooo!

2 comments:

Justin said...

I read that if you hold down the Shift key while inserting the CD to disable autorun it will bypass the protection. Did you try that?

Kid Ornery said...

I haven't, but I will try it when I get home...