Tuesday, June 28, 2005

April Winchell: Multimedia

April Winchell: Multimedia
uhm, Paul Winchell (voice of tigger, ventriloquist and inventor of the artificial heart) died recently.
His daughter posted some stuff about it, and pissed people off, and then posted something very moving and honest...(go to her main page to read it)
I wanted to be a ventriloquist when I was a kid...
but I'm not here to talk about all that...

I'm here to point you to an amazing collection of cool multimedia stuff she has up...

You can d/l the soundtracks to KFC training films AND


TONY RANDALL SINGING NATURE BOY!

she's got Sonny Bono's "Pammy's on a Bummer" and I bet it's a transfer from a copy cleaner than mine...

and NICHELLE NICHOLS singing the theme from "Star Trek"

so get over there now and start torturing your ears,

THEY DESERVE IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now everything i was so depressed about seems trivial.