Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Eno Blogging: Another Day on Earth

The new Eno cd could never be as good as I want it to be...
but it is better than I heard it was,
and probably better than whatever you bought last.

Steve Jones (Sex Pistols, etc.) is one of the guitar players on the CD.
I find that funny.

There's nothing as catchy as "Baby's on Fire" or anything,
but it is better than I remember the CD he did with Cale a few years back being...

I need a dark room, "supplies", and a loud stereo (all of which I have at home) and I'll be better able to evaluate it...but so far I can recommend it to anyone who wants to hear what Eno is up to...and what the hell...I can recommend it to the rest of you too...after all, what are you going to do if you don't like it? hunt me down?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes...hunt you down and make you listen to the new System of a Down. Thats where the generational gap begins: fucking new metal. And Kirston and Justin just dont seem to understand why me and Ellliot really cant stand that crap.

Kid Ornery said...

yes, nu metal = bad.

However the new Eno CD gets better and better the more I listen to it...
really...