Tuesday, October 04, 2005

drunk blogging

instead of e-mailing all the amazing women I know
and saw tonight
I figured I'd blog instead...
haha...

had an interesting medicine show gig tonight,
after the pay what you will "bog of cats"...
Most of the fellas were still outta town,
so it was the Geoffrey show...
although Sheri sang a bit with us,
as did one other beautiful girl whose name I did not catch...


shifting gears...


I'm an impatient bastard,
which often leads to me being a bitter bastard...
but I'm working on it...

(edited for egotism and obnoxiousness,
here's for staying awake till ya sober up a bit!)

and on that note,
I go to roll a j,
and watch "Rome"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're censoring yourself now? Oh Mike.. we want the full honest display of egotism and obnoxiousness in every delicious post!