Sunday, October 02, 2005

HandStamp: A punk string quartet.

HandStamp: A punk string quartet.:

"I admired the beautiful arms of the violin players, their muscles toned from the back and forth of the bow. One girl with lights in her hair undulated with the ebb and flow of the music in the midst of dozens of people standing perfectly still."

It's just a shame he didn't stick around for The Mathletes...
I have beautiful arms too. ;)

haha...
seriously, great mention of Two Star on the Chonicle's local music blog...

YAY!

3 comments:

the library girl said...

i like you better in dresses
hope the show is going well.
hearts

Kid Ornery said...

haha...
yeah, we kind of gave up the dresses bit...but I haven't completely stopped "dressing" for mathletes shows...
I wore my overalls and a red striped shirt that used to belong to J. Babylon....
I looked like a 5 year old, or Chucky from the Child's Play movies...
I'm always afraid if I'm not at least SLIGHTLY costumed that Jenni'll get to dress me...
and who knows how that could end up.

Justin said...

Arms tones from bowing? Bowing?