Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fw: [CTRL] Henry Kissinger on T. Casey Brennan


----- Original Message -----
From: "T Brennan" <bankruptparanoiamagazine@YAHOO.COM>
To: <CTRL@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:31 PM
Subject: [CTRL] Henry Kissinger on T. Casey Brennan

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> At the following URL is posted a letter of support
> from Henry Kissinger:
>
> http://danielfry.com/index.php?id=1905
>
> Some know me by my JFK work, some from the 1970s comic
> books I wrote. I was hit by a car; I need an
> attorney.
>
> Page about my JFK allegations from University of Rhode
> Island JFK researcher, Professor Kenneth Rahn:
>
> http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Conspiracy_theories/Brennan--Conjurella/Brennan.html
>
> This is my newest book (I receive no royalties):
>
> http://store.vampirella.com/vamcrimchron1.html
>
> I was hit by a car on February 1, 2003 in Ypsilanti,
> Michigan. Though seriously injured, and diagnosed
> with bleeding liver and post concussion syndrome, I
> was put out of the hospital the following morning,
> because I am homeless.
>
> Celebrity Homeless List w/my name...
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/lists/homeless.html
>
> (1) I just received this from my latest attorney, who
> is dropping my case...I MUST have a new attorney
> immediately. I have no home, no income, and my
> hospital bills are not even paid:
>
> From: "Peter John Collins"
> <peterjcollins@ameritech.net>
>
> Dear Mr. Brennan, April 3rd, 2005
> I have again reviwed your file. You were
> hospitalized fro a few hours.
> The injuries you suffered do not, to my mind, met
> the No-Fault automobile
> injuries that would allow you to bring suit against
> the driver who hit you as you were walking.
>
> Should you find another lawyer you MUST file suit
> before the third anniversary
> of the auto accident.
>
> I wish this could have been more favorable for you.
>
> I recall at our meeeting at the coffee house we
> reviewed the facts of this
> case together,
>
> Regards,
> Peter John
>
> (2) This was my PREVIOUS attorney, Ray Kohlman, who
> worked on the Martin Luther King assassination; the
> contact was arranged by ex-CIA agent, Leutrell
> Osborne. Kohlman called me, emailed me, then dropped
> all contact:
>
> : "Ray Kohlman" <raykohl@hotmail.com> Add to Address
> Book
> To: Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net,
> tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: Help me to connect- Leutrell Osborne
> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:25:13 -0500
>
>
> Mr. Brennan,
>
> My e-mail address is above. I can be reached by
> telephone at (646)
> 785-0869.
> My address is 575 Madison Ave., Suite 1006, NY,NY
> 10022
>
> I would be pleased to discuss the situation with you.
> Ray
>
>
>>From: Mr.Leutrell Osborne <Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net>
>>Reply-To: Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net
>>To: "T. Casey Brennan"
>><tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com>,Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net,
> "RAY
> KOHLMAN"
>><raykohl@hotmail.com>
>>Subject: Re: Help me to connect- Leutrell Osborne
>>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:43:01 -0800 (PST)
>>
>>
>>Dear Ray and TCB:
>>Ray this is an electronic handshake and request that
> you follow
> through
>>this intro with Mr. T.C. Brennan and determine
> whether your legal
> skills
>>may assist him. You may send him your contact info
> so that he can
> follow
>>through per our telephone conversation today. Suggest
> you visit the
> webs
>>first so you have an idea of his background. I asked
> that he send info
> to
>>you so you can have an idea of his injury and case.
> Leutrell
>
> (3) This is from the Ypsilanti, Michigan police woman
> who handled the investigation:
>
> Subject: RE: 03-1874
> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:22:10 -0500
> From: "Connie Koski" <CKoski@cityofypsilanti.com> Add
> to Address Book
> To: "T. Casey Brennan" <tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com>
>
> Mr. Brennan,
>
> Thanks a bunch for the email. I have not yet had a
> chance to review
> the websites you included, but it was fascinating to
> meet you and am glad
> to hear that you are up and about. I have no comment
> on your legal
> pursuits, but best wishes for a complete recovery. I
> look forward to
> checking your work out at the sites you forwarded to
> me. Have a great day.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Officer Connie Koski
> Ypsilanti Police Department
>
>
> (4) I receive no assistance from any relief agency
> because my family was tortured and killed. Social
> workers at the Ann Arbor homeless shelter issued that
> directive, however inexplicable it may be to anyone
> else. This is from the Port Huron, Michigam TIMES
> HERALD:
>
> Father, son tortured, robbed
>
> From the Times Herald, 12/4/75
>
> By John F. Brown
>
> An Avoca man and his son, who were beaten and robbed
> of more that $1,400 then bound and
> gagged and set on fire, were left to die in a
> flame-filled bathroom of their old farmhouse about
> midnight Wednesday.
> William J. Brennan, 72, of 4238 Bricker Road, and his
> son, Terrance Casey Brennan, 27,
> bound together with a pair of police handcuffs,
> electrical cord and tape, managed to free
> themselves to telephone a Michigan Bell operator for
> help.
> Sheriff Norman D. Meharg said Brennan and his son were
> admitted to Yale Hospital for
> treatment of second- and third-degree burns of their
> hands and arms and head and facial injuries.
> Young Brennan had been stabbed in the head several
> times by his attackers.
>
> Both men were reported in fair condition today at the
> hospital.
> Meharg said there have been no arrests made and so far
> there are no suspects. He has assigned
> Detectives Robert V. Quain and Donald E. Tuthill to
> the case.
> Meharg said the torture bandit were both white, armed
> with hand guns and had dark ski masks
> over their faces when they forced their way into the
> Brennan home about 9 p.m.
>
> "One of the thieves knocked on the door and when Mr.
> Brennan answered he told Brennan he
> had ran out of gasoline, then pulled the ski hat over
> his face, pointed a gun at Brennan and
> pushed his way into the house," Meharg said.
>
> "The Bandits used a pair of handcuffs to lock the men
> together. They set paper on fire and held it
> under the hands of the two men. Their hands were
> baked," Meharg said.
>
> Deputy Sheriffs James VanConant and Orrin Burgett
> arrived at the scene less than six minutes
> after the operator called the Sheriff's Department.
> "You could smell burning flesh when you entered the
> house," VanConant said.
> Brennan and his son told the officers their attackers
> pushed them into the bathroom of the
> six-room farmhouse after they had taken the money.
>
> They said sheets and bedding were put around them on
> the floor and the men poured them on the
> floor and the men poured some type of flammable liquid
> over them.
> One of the men tossed a lighted match into the sheets,
> closed the bathroom door and ran from the
> home.
>
> Brennan said he and his son managed to get the rope
> and cord off their feet and stamped out the
> fire with their feet and hands, which were free of the
> handcuffs. They forced open the door and
> stumbled to the telephone.
>
> "My dad thought it was a joke at first. He even tried
> to brush the gun aside from the man at the
> door, but I told him not to," Casey said.
> Every room in the house, except the kitchen, was
> ransacked as the robbers searched the house
> for money.
>
> Neighbors of the Brennan's heard nothing, deputies
> said.
>
> However, VanConant and Burgett said there were
> footsteps leading from the Brennan home
> through freshly fallen snow for about a block to an
> area where a car had been parked.
>
> The Brennan's were described by their neighbors as
> quiet people who "bothered no one."
> Neighbors said the Brennans had few visitors
> Brennan's wife, Mrs. Alice Brennan, was killed in a
> car accident two years ago in Ohio.
>
> (5) This is from Lee Harvey Oswald's ex-girlfriend,
> Judyth Vary Baker, who was the subject of a History
> Channel documentary, advising me to leave the country:
>
> From: "Judyth Vary Baker" <elect63@xs4all.nl>
> To: "T. Casey Brennan" <tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com>
> Subject: RE: Are you okay?
> Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:10:36 +0200
>
>
> Dear Casey,
>
> I have produced so much proof of that now that nobody
> argues it
> anymore.
> They are now at the stage of saying so what if we had
> an affair, that
> does not mean he told me anything, or if he told me
> anythig, that it
> would be the truth. So they are having to back off.
> McAdams and his
> groupo are looking silly now.
>
> I believe everyuthing you're saying as I had an FBI
> employee compolain
> and lost my teaching job. I was hit twice and had two
> brain
> concussions.
> I'm lucky to be alive.
>
> GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY. Get a passport and get out
> and start over.
> It's
> over unless you do.
>
> ===J==
>
> "Either the world can be an influence on you, or you
> can be an
> influence
> on the world."
> Lee Harvey Oswald, explaining his choice
> to go into military service for his country,
> rather than to become a Mafia soldier.
>
> (6) These are two emails from New Orleans mob boss
> Carlos Marcello's grandson, Steve Marcello, echoing
> word for word the threats made on me by social
> workers, regarding my statements alleging my own and
> my late parents unwilling involvement in the JFK
> assassination:
>
> This is the first email; I did not solicit him; he
> solicited me:
>
> From: omerta64@...
> Date: Wed Feb 7, 2001 3:32 pm
> Subject: Please Reply
> To: tcaseybrennan@... omerta64@...
> Send Email
>
> Reply to omerta17@... I want to know what you have to
> say
> about JFK's death. Carlos, Steve, & Tricia Marcello
>
> This is the second email from Marcello:
>
> From: Tricia or Steve Marcello <omerta17@...>
> Date: Wed Feb 7, 2001 6:06 pm
> Subject: Re: Please Reply
> To: "T. Casey Brennan" <tcaseybrennan@...>
> omerta17@...
> Send Email
>
> You are insane, the only thing I'm setting you up with
> is a visit from the feds,
> You need to be in a locked psychiactric ward. My
> grandfather is none of your
> business. I
> suggest you stop being a "wanna be" before you hurt
> yourself. Go take some
> fucking Thorazine, you fucking psycho.
>
> (7) Other JFK pages about ME;
>
> http://www.darkelfdesigns.homestead.com/conjurella.html
>
> http://www.popimage.com/industrial/conjurella092204.html
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/me/carcano
>
> http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/tc/tcasey.html
>
> http://pw1.netcom.com/~mthorn/0brennan.htm
>
> Now, will someone please help me find an attorney?
>
> -- T. Casey Brennan
>
>
>
> http://store.vampirella.com/vamcrimchron1.html
> http://www.darkelfdesigns.homestead.com/mkultra01.html
> http://tcaseybrennan.knows.it
> http://tcasey.inri.net http://www.angelfire.com/me/carcano
> http://www.muuta.net/Flo/WarrenFlo/AstrologyFLO.html
> http://www.anomalog.com/conjurella.html
> http://www.answers.com/t+casey+brennan&r=67
> http://www.muuta.net/Flo/WarrenFlo/GoldenSunDiskFLO.html
> http://onyx.gothicunderworld.com/darkendsoul/Conjurella.html
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________
> Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> www.ctrl.org
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
> propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substanceâ?"not soap-boxingâ?"please! These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'â?"with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright fraudsâ?"is used politically by different groups
> with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and
> thought.
> That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and
> always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no
> credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.
>
> Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
> ========================================================================
> Archives Available at:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/
> <A HREF="http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>
> ========================================================================
> To subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
> SUBSCRIBE CTRL [to:] LISTSERV@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
>
> To UNsubscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] LISTSERV@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
>
> Om

No comments: