Friday, March 31, 2006

Dr. Frank wrote a book

Dr. Frank? from The Mr. T Experience? a book?
blog | Reviews index

and it sounds good, but could it be as good as my favorite Mr. T. Experience song?

Love American Style:

You're an anomaly
that's a thing without a name
you're worming it out of me
and this worm you cannot change

I want to drive you up the wall
I want to treat you like a doll
I want to write it out in blood
I want an oriental rug

on a star spangled night my love
you can rest your head on my shoulder
and by the dawn's early light my love
I will defend your right to cry

I want to be there at your trial
I want a Love American Style
cause I'm a former young american
and I don't know if it's real or re-run
there's something you ought to know
before you think you understand
I'm invisible and I've got a robot friend
I want to tie you to a post
I want to make you tea and toast
I want to be there at your trial
I want a love american style.

No comments: