Wednesday, May 03, 2006

pandora

so, I finally went and started playing with pandora today...
pretty damned cool.

"Over the past 5 years, we've carefully listened to the songs of over 10,000 different artists - ranging from popular to obscure - and analyzed the musical qualities of each song one attribute at a time. This work continues each and every day as we endeavor to include all the great new stuff coming out of studios, clubs and garages around the world.

It has been quite an adventure, you could say a little crazy - but now that we've created this extraordinary collection of music analysis, we think we can help be your guide as you explore your favorite parts of the music universe. "
from - http://www.pandora.com/mgp.shtml

I've added links to some of my stations down at the bottom of the sidebar.
any of you web wiz's out there tell me how to format it properly and I'll move it up to the top.
I also finally broke down and installed sitemeter...
whoohoo!

M

No comments: