Thursday, May 04, 2006

www. Michael Righi .com

www. Michael Righi .com: "I’m responsible for the purchase of eight Dell computers for myself, friends and family in the past few years. After this ordeal, I will never again purchase a Dell. I will never again recommend that anybody else purchase a Dell. In fact, from this point forward I will go out of my way to recommend that people looking to purchase a computer avoid Dell altogether. I doubt that I’m alone. With practices like these, Dell shouldn’t be surprised to hear its customers say, “Dude, you’re getting a boycott.”"

I've started running ad-aware se pretty much daily.
My machine still acts funny sometimes, but it's running a lot smoother after I removed the first 5 or so spyware apps running...
Dell gets to battle it out with Sony for the grand prize in stupid evil!

No comments: