Thursday, May 05, 2005

for the record

I'm in one of those inexplicable good moods today...
full of energy...
it's beautiful out too! so walk away from your desk for awhile...
go outside and be happy to be alive!
I COMMAND IT!
(did that work? cause if so there are some other things I'd like to command...)

just picked up the new Marc Ribot CD "Spiritual Unity"...
an amazing quartet (including Henry Grimes) doing Ayler tunes...

and I picked up the new Out Hud CD too...
already had most of it d/l'ed and was feeling guilty about not having bought it yet...
if you like new bands that sound like the 80's only newer then you'll dig Out Hud...
think they share some members with !!!.
anyway, I'll be listening to it as soon as I finish the Ribot,
but since I'm at work I won't be dancing around...

No comments: