Sunday, June 25, 2006

what's wrong with you?

I performed in two great shows tonight...
and chances are ya didn't see either of 'em.

Speeding Motorcycle was,
well,
Speeding Motorcycle...
those of you what know
know
and those what don't
need to make reservations NOW
for the remount...

and the Fist of Kong/The Defenestration Unit tore up Super Happy Fun Land...
when I got there I thought, "wait...maybe we're not playing here..."
I mean there were actually people there...
not something I'm used to at TDU shows.
Had a few folks say they are coming to see us tomorrow at Helios, even...
that show is a benefit for homeless pets.
You like animals, right?
C'mon...they're all like cute and stuff...
so come to Helios around 4 tomorrow and have yr mind blown while helping critters...
mmm....critters....

rock.

M

No comments: