Friday, March 11, 2005

Mass extinction comes every 62 million years, UC physicists discover

Mass extinction comes every 62 million years, UC physicists discover:
"Said Muller: 'We're getting frustrated and we need help. All I can say is that we're confident the cycles exist, and I cannot come up with any possible explanation that won't turn out to be fascinating. There's something going on in the fossil record, and we just don't know what it is.' "

ok...65 million years ago the dinosaurs were wiped out...
so we're a few million years late...
2012 - end of the mayan calendar - and of course the time travellers can't even go there... so that's another clue...
we're nearing the end folks...make your reservations for the space ships...start your expeditions to the entrance to the hollow earth (north pole? south pole? black mesa? I'm not sure, let me know when you find out)
this is it folks...
the final days!
and all I have to say is this,
"'bout damn time!"

No comments: