Friday, March 25, 2005

“I have created the worlds first conservative comic”

“I have created the worlds first conservative comic”

The New York City faction of F.O.I.L. is lead by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North, each uniquely endowed with special abilities devised by a biomechanical engineer affectionately named “Oscar”. F.O.I.L. is soon to be joined by a young man named Reagan McGee. Reagan was born on September 11th, 2001. Reagan has grown to manhood in an ultra-liberal educational system: being told, not asked, what to think. With personal determination, which alienates him from his contemporaries, he has chosen the path less traveled…the path to the Right.

Not something Warren himself wrote...
something posted on a message board...
but never has my desire to be a supervillian been so strong.

No comments: