Monday, March 21, 2005

weekend

Friday night was spent at Rudz and Poison Girl with stops at Super Happy Funland and EJ's along the way...
Met up with the IBP crew at Rudz. Jennifer M. is leaving the staff, so we were having a proper sendoff...Then I headed over to Margaret's where I met up with Margaret, Charlie, and Shari...
while we were trying to decide what to do I called Aileen. Melissa, Troy and her had been at some kind of comedy improv thing and they were up for something else...
long story short...think they all ended up going home, while we headed to Super Happy to see Twineman, but it was $8.00...so, on the road again...
Kyle was celebrating his birthday at E.J.'s, but by the time we got there they were charging $7.00...so no amateur strip night for us...we wandered over to Posion Girl I had whiskey, everyone else I was with drank water or soda...and it wasn't too long before we went home...

Saturday night I went to Stages to see "Boston Marriage".
It was great, sharp-tongued fast-paced fun...If you have a chance go check it out...
then I went out to Danseparc at #'s and danced... a lot...
had a great time.

And last night was the equinox party at Kirk's place...
and now I'm supposed to be working...
whoohooo!

No comments: