Tuesday, May 31, 2005

the scoop

bad news - failed my CCNA
news - they aren't firing me yet over it
good news - I picked up True and False by Mamet on Miller's recommendation
and a book of monologues which includes a bit of Foreman's President from Symphony of Rats so I'm hoping there'll be some other winners in there too...
good news - dropped off my form for co-ops...
good news - replaced two tires on the trooper...now I'm much less likely to end up stranded or a dead bloody mess!
good news - filmed my last scene in BLP's "MacBeth" this weekend
bad news - Needful Creatures closed this weekend. I miss it already.
news - think I'm finally gonna see Star Wars tonight...
good news - get to see The Night before the Forests this weekend

so, I guess overall, things are good...

1 comment:

Justin said...

That sucks about the test. I hear that one's a bear.